Fashion’s Purest Visionary: Rei Karakubo by Paolo Roversi
Hair and makeup by Julien d’Ys
NY Times Style magazine, Holiday 2013.
Photo by Thomas Iannaccone
Clockwise from top: JOHN FLUEVOG’s blue wax canvas pump; AQUAZURRA’s suede closed-toe heel; ALEXA WAGNER’s printed water snake shoe; GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN’s leopard calf-hair kitten heel with blue suede toe; and REPETTO’s ballerina with grosgrain trim.
I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win